Below is a list of upcoming events in our area. Check with our Network Partners to discover more opportunities or events in other parts of the country.
You may also be interested in joining our core team of coordinators and prayer partners. These teams meet regularly and are actively and consistently involved in publicity, networking, education and event orchestration. If this sounds like a good fit for you, email us.
This page is updated on a monthly basis … sometimes weekly! Please stay tuned as details solidify. Join our next meeting to be part of creating and planning future initiatives.
I Am Jane Doe movie showing : Tuesday, July 18, 7 PM in Morris Plains
- Register Here
- * Please note this is a new day and time!*
- These monthly meetings are a critical component of Justice Network’s influence. It is here that we plan events, share news, and explore abolition opportunities within our community. Join us to see what role you might take in the local fight against slavery.
- High Mountain Church, 681 High Mountain Rd., North Haledon, NJ
Collyde Summit : September 16–17
- Liquid Church in Parsippany
- This annual event brings in speakers from around the country to enthuse and stimulate world changers.
- Click on the image below to register.
- Email us if you’re interested in representing JN at this event.
Justice Rocks 3 : Friday, November 17th
- We have a lot of details in the works for this annual event. Attend our next JN meeting to see how YOU can help!
Tackle the Traffickers : November 25th
- Football, Fundraising, and Fighting Human Trafficking
- This is another annual event that grows each year. We’ll share more details as the event draws nearer. Follow this link to learn about past events.
50 For Freedom – Ratify the Protocol on Forced Labor Treaty
- 13 countries out of 50 needed have ratified this so far! The goal is to have 50 by 2018!
- We can end slave labor and bring greater freedom to those who are enslaved through bringing this to attention.
- Sign up here! Spread the word! Tell your international friends and family!