Below is a list of upcoming events in our area. Check with our Network Partners to discover more opportunities or events in other parts of the country.
You may also be interested in joining our core team of coordinators and prayer partners. These teams meet regularly and are actively and consistently involved in publicity, networking, education and event orchestration. If this sounds like a good fit for you, email us.
This page is updated on a monthly basis … sometimes weekly! Please stay tuned as details solidify. Join our next meeting to be part of creating and planning future initiatives.
Justice Network Meeting : Sunday, October 21 @1-3 PM – 681 High Mountain Rd, North Haledon, NJ
- Learn and discuss recent news on human trafficking
- be a part of creating events to spread awareness about human trafficking and ending modern-day slavery
- build a community with others who are seeking justice for the oppressed
Girl Scout Gold Award Project – Saturday, October 20 @2-4PM, Totowa Community Center, 385 Union Blvd, Totowa, NJ
- This is a free event. No registration needed.
- Goods will be collected for Hoving Home, a place restoring those who are in drug recovery, many who are survivors of human trafficking
A21 Walk for Freedom – Saturday, October 20, 2018
- This event is happening around the world. Check to see a nearby location you can be a part of!
- Register Here!!!
Sheepdog Safety Training – Thursday, October 25 @7PM – Hawthorne Gospel Church, 2000 State Rt. 208, Hawthorne, NJ
- Justice Network will be at the above event which is for Ladies Only – Ages 13 and older – This seminar kicks off the Sheep Dog safety seminar at HGC on the following Friday and Saturday, and will focus on situational awareness and NOT on self-defense. Much of the violence that women experience can be avoided if she pays attention to the signs, and responds appropriately. Attendees will become more aware of their surroundings, so that they can respond to the situation in a manner that keeps them safe. There is no cost to attend this event, but items will be collected for the Passaic County Women’s Shelter. Even if you cannot attend this seminar, please feel free to contribute to this collection. You can drop off in the foyer of the church office.
- Twin Size Sheets/Blankets/Comforters
- Hygiene products: Soap, Deodorant, Shampoo/Conditioner
- Cleaning Supplies
- Diapers and Wipes
- Laundry Detergent
- Underwear for Women and Children all sizes
Supplies for Children
- Board Games and Toys
- Art Supplies
- School Supplies
Justice Rocks 4! – High Mountain Church – 681 High Mountain Rd, North Haledon, NJ @7-10 PM!
- More Event information is coming soon.
- We always have great vendors selling ethical and Fair Trade items
- A band will be playing for your entertainment!
Tackle the Trafficking – Eastern Christian Middle School – 518 Sicomac Rd, Wyckoff, NJ @ 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Register here if you want to play
- All are welcome to come and watch and help raise money
- More information is here
50 For Freedom – Ratify the Protocol on Forced Labor Treaty
- 26 countries out of 50 needed have ratified this so far! The goal is to have 50!
- We can end slave labor and bring greater freedom to those who are enslaved through bringing this to attention.
- Sign up here! Spread the word! Tell your international friends and family!