Below is a list of upcoming events in our area. Check with our Network Partners to discover more opportunities or events in other parts of the country.
You may also be interested in joining our core team of coordinators and prayer partners. These teams meet regularly and are actively and consistently involved in publicity, networking, education and event orchestration. If this sounds like a good fit for you, email us.
This page is updated on a monthly basis … sometimes weekly! Please stay tuned as details solidify. Join our next meeting to be part of creating and planning future initiatives.
Justice Network Meeting : February 24 @10 AM – Noon
- Learn and discuss recent news on human trafficking
- be a part of creating events to spread awareness about human trafficking and ending modern-day slavery
- build a community with others who are seeking justice for the oppressed
Love True Webinar : February 10 @ 10 – 11:30 AM
- Register Here
- They will train about Domestic Sex Trafficking which you can watch from your own personal computer or mobile device.
- Learn about sex trafficking in the United States, recruitment tactics of traffickers, risk factors, red flags, and how you can get involved in the fight against sex trafficking
Winter Gala : February 15th
- This event will bring the glamor of prom to fundraising for abolition and restoration efforts.
- Tickets are $15 in advance; $20 at the door.
50 For Freedom – Ratify the Protocol on Forced Labor Treaty
- 22 countries out of 50 needed have ratified this so far! The goal is to have 50 by 2018!
- We can end slave labor and bring greater freedom to those who are enslaved through bringing this to attention.
- Sign up here! Spread the word! Tell your international friends and family!