If you follow Justice Network on facebook, you see a lot of links to news articles. Few, however, are directly tied to our initiatives. We’re a small, grassroots organization, rarely warranting journalistic attention. That changed this month.
Our most recent initiative — the #HTchallenge sponsored by the NJ Coalition Against Human Trafficking — has been getting quite a bit of press. The website has been viewed over 13,000 times in less than four weeks. And people are talking about it.
Here are just a few of the links we’ve seen this week.
- Small Anti-Trafficking Organizations Making a Big Impact via KevHorganMedia
- End Human Trafficking This January via Day of the Girl Summit
- The Super Bowl: What’s human trafficking got to do with it? via RightsViews
- Super Bowl, human trafficking nightmare via Greynun
- Super Bowl Sunday Halftime Challenge via PATH-NC (Partners Against Trafficking Humans
- Awareness of Human Trafficking at the Super Bowl via AAUW-News
- #HTchallenge via 180NJ
- January Finished via One English Teacher
- NJ Coalition Against Human Trafficking Raises Awareness Before Super Bowl via News12 New Jersey
- Freeing Slaves via RabbiDebra.com
- Super Bowl Sex Trafficking via Julie Sanders
It’s not too late to join the #HTchallenge! Learn more by clicking the image below.